Answer the questions before you check out the interpretations below.
- If your boat sank and then you swim to a life boat and climb in, how many people are in there with you?
- Then you row to shore and have to cross a desert, how many pairs of shoes do you use?
- In the distance you see a city, but to the side you pass an oasis. Do you stop and rest for as long as you want, rest for just a minute, or ignore it and keep going towards to the city?
- You get to the city and there's a castle, at the edge of a long corridor you see a king (or a queen) on the throne. What does he look like?
- You go down this spiral stairway and it's dark, along the walls it's lit with torches intermittently. As you're walking down a knight (or a lady) from the court passes you by. You only catch a glimpse of his face. Who was he/she? Someone you know?
- Then you get to a banquet room and you see this long table and in the middle of the table is a gold goblet. You look inside. How full of wine is it?
Interpretations To Your Answers
- That's how many true friends you have.
- That's how many true loves you'll have before getting married.
- This shows your work ethic.
- What you imagine your ideal mate to look like.
- This is the person you'll never get over for the rest of your life.
- How full it is represents how much of yourself you give in a relationship.
- How long did the Hundred Years War last?
- Which country makes Panama hats?
- From which animal do we get catgut?
- In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
- What is a camel's hair brush made of?
- The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
- What was King George VI's first name?
- What color is a purple finch?
- What country do Chinese gooseberries come from?
- How long did the Thirty Years War last?
- What color is the black box found in airplanes?
The Answers To The Quiz
- 116 years, from 1337 to 1453.
- From sheep and horses.
- November. The Russian calendar was 13 days behind ours.
- Squirrel fur.
- The Latin name was Insularia Canaria - Island of the Dogs.
- Albert. When he came to the throne in 1936 he respected the wish of Queen Victoria that no future king should ever be called Albert.
- Distinctively crimson.
- New Zealand.
- Thirty years, of course. From 1618 to 1648.
- The black box is orange in color.
This page is maintained by Jay Paulovicks (email@example.com) .
Visitors Since May 29, 1997
© Copyright 1997-2007 Jay Paulovicks
This URL: http: //www.jayp.net/humor/teaser1.htm